Step 1: Submit Form
Click the button below to go to the first form
Step 2: Schedule Appointment
For your first appointment on please bring the following items:
- Any previous blood works, imaging, lab analyses, or medical records that you can.
- Your completed paperwork.
- Shorts or work out pants and a tank top (or loose-fitting and non-restricting clothing) to be worn during the exam.
- A spouse, relative, or friend to make sure any of their questions are answered
- For courtesy of other patients please refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes to your appointments.
- We ask that you please do not wear eye make-up to your exam as it interferes with our testing equipment.
DISCLAIMER: YOU MUST COMPLETE STEPS 1-3 PRIOR TO THE INITIAL APPOINTMENT OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A PATIENT AND OR RESCHEDULED. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP.